Am I A Frog Farmer?
- Do men keep their distance instead of seeking emotional intimacy?
- Do you feel ignored instead of adored?
- Do you feel taken from instead of given to by men?
- Are men defensive with you instead of open?
- Do you experience being objectified instead of cherished?
- Have you been told you intimidate men?
“Why is it that men are really great in the beginning? They pay lots of attention, they’re really romantic, they listen, they bring you flowers, and they act like they care about your pets. Then, after a few weeks or a few months, they turn into sports-watching, pizza-eating, beer-belching couch slugs.”
My friend asked, “Why is it that men are really great in the beginning?”
”You’re a Frog Farmer”
“Some women turn frogs into princes. You, my dear, turn princes into frogs.”
My reaction was, “Wow. I’m a frog farmer!”
After a while, other women started noticing that men treat me differently.
- “What is it about you that men are so wonderful to you?” and,
- “Why is it that men will do anything for you – and you are not even sleeping with them?” and, most commonly,
- “What do you know that I don’t know?”