Blogroll

4/7/11

Confessions of an MLM Virgin

I think I want to do it. I just don't know. I've never done it before so I don't know what I'm missing. It could be the greatest thing ever. Everyone says it is. (Some people are bitter, but I can't base my decisions off of them, can I?)

I mean...I really want to do it, but I want my first time to be special. I want it to mean something because I've been saving myself for the right one. I know I'm special. I know I have a lot to offer the right one and I know I'm attractive. A lot of them want me. I've even met one or two who could be the one...I'm just not sure. I can't allow myself to be treated like trash and thrown away after they get what they want!

I'm human. I'm tempted. I deal with temptation every day. I'm sure I'll do it soon. I just want it to be special.

I've never done any kind of MLM before. I think I'm almost ready.

I'm probably making too much of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment