Blogroll

3/29/12

Excellence Requires Persistence of Purpose.

This is timely encouragement for somebody. Don't be discouraged if you aren't "there" yet! It's a process. You have to get with it an STAY WITH IT in the most important areas of your vision. You can't get there overnight. You just can't. Don't let people, the enemy or your frustrations lie to you. It's a process, but you have to stick with it. Excellence takes time to be developed in you.

I've written before about the 10,000 Hour Rule. I believe it more than ever after seeing the results in my own life and in the lives of others around me.


Excellence WILL BE DEVELOPED in you, if you stick with your vision. It takes time. Don't get off track! Please hear me. Don't get off track!! Your enemy wants you to stop before you make it. Some of you, he can discourage early. Some of you it takes longer. He doesn't care so long as he succeeds in getting you off the path. Doesn't matter if it happens early or later, if you quit early, he wins and YOU LOSE!!! And so do the rest of us who are waiting patiently for you to come into your place of excellence.

Keep going!!!

Please leave me your comments so I know how to serve you better!! If this was helpful, forward it to a friend. Talk to you soon! Please subscribe and visit me on my Live BIG! Die Empty. Facebook page!!




1 comments:

Thanks...this has helped me a lot... I needed this one..

Post a Comment