Blogroll

2/15/11

HELP!!! I'm a "5" on a Scale from 1 to 10!

Let me ask you to consider something. How would you rate your life on a scale from 1 to 10? Honestly?

Let me ask you to consider something else. If you're reading this, you've probably answered somewhere between 3 and 5. Let's call it a 5 for discussion purposes.

Finally - just food for thought - consider that everything you know, all you've learned and experienced, every relationship you have or have had, everything you've been up to this point...has created a "5" life.

If the sum total of everything that you've put in your mind and spirit up to this point in life has created a "5" life, maybe you need to start feeding your mind, heart and soul something different? Something new? That means you need to start asking yourself different questions, reading different books, listening to different people.

I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable without offering a solution. You're not alone. There are people who can honestly answer 7 or above. Most of those people aren't reading this blog, however.

If you're living a "5" life, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to continue with that? Are you going to try to convince yourself that it's okay?

Don't do that! A 5 life isn't okay. You were created for a 10 life!

Let me share a couple of resources with you to help you get closer to living a 10 life. I can't take credit for all these. First, here are some questions that my Pastor, Thaddeus Eastland, has been asking us to ponder as we "Journey to Wellness" at HOPE Church - Pearland over the next several weeks:

1. What are my areas of giftedness? Where can I uniquely make the most difference?

2. Where can I best give God a return on the gifts He has given me?

3. Where is my ability to give, add, display courage, persevere INEXHAUSTIBLE?

4. Where do I consistently see God's grace showing up in my life?

5. Where is my energy renewed and restored - even after I've spent it all?

6. Everyone says they can give what it takes, but in what areas can I take what it gives? All the abuse, pain, isolation and challenge and yet keep going?

7. Why have I been dispatched to Earth?


As you prayerfully and honestly consider your answers, I believe you'll grow closer and closer to having some clarity and living a 10 life!

Also, here's a FREE audio program that I found and think you'll appreciate. It will encourage you. It's called "No Dream is Too Big!" by Vic Johnson and you can get it for FREE here: http://www.box.net/shared/9nsti73diz

Finally, you can begin to “Live Big and Die Empty”! Start by "Liking" this page http://www.facebook.com/LiveBigDieEmpty and then ordering my book and you're on your way because I need your financial support to get everything done and delivered.

Pre-order your copy of "Live Big. Die Empty" today for only $17.95 and get the guidance you need to take your life to a new level. Filled with powerful exercises and observations that will revolutionize the way you look at yourself and your life, you need this if you're tired of living a small life. Pre-orders get this special introductory pricing! If you're close enough, you'll even get a big ole hug!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=38MCJ4F2VAQ9U

Mark Anthony McCray is the Founder of "Live Big, Die Empty" a movement designed to help people live life more abundantly and walk in the purposes for which they were created. Write or call 832-566-2001 for more information and follow Mark on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/MARKMCCRAY and http://www.twitter.com/LiveBigDieEmpty

0 comments:

Post a Comment