Blogroll

1/20/11

Becoming UNSTOPPABLE & Disciplines Towards Greater Success


I was reflecting on the disciplines that have served me well in times wherein I've achieved more of my goals and enjoyed more success. Here's what I came up with as reminders for the habits I need to continue to nurture in my life:

1. Begin to pursue favor. Ask for it from God and from man regularly
2. Honor those who show me favor
3. Sow into my own education and professionalism every day.
4. Fight to make progress towards my goals everyday.
5. Walk in the promise; walk in faith.
6. Pray with my family and friends regularly
7. Have an attitude of abundance.
8. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!

There is a saying/definition that I really like. "The opposite of Success is not Failure. Failure and Success go hand in hand. Sometimes you fail several times before you succeed. The opposite of Success is quitting. Once you quit you will never succeed."

But how do we become unstoppable?

Think about what makes you stoppable? To become unstoppable you have to face your challenges/problems and take steps to resolve them. They don't have to be big steps but they do have to be steps to climbing over that hurdle. Don't exist, accomplish!

What would an unstoppable person do if they had no money? If they had no money then they would use their time to accomplish things. What would an unstoppable person do if there sales were low? They would talk to more people. What would an unstoppable person do to expand there business? Look for and implement creative ideas. Try new methods. Find what works for them.

Being unstoppable is an awesome learned trait. Your life will greatly improve by being unstoppable. You will be able to resolve problems easier and faster by your learned experiences. Your stress level and worry level will decrease. You will live a life of accomplishments. You are UNSTOPPABLE! Be it, Do it, Become it!

Stay in touch...I'll be sharing more tips on becoming UNSTOPPABLE over the next several weeks!

Mark Anthony McCray is the Founder of "Live Big, Die Empty" a movement designed to help people live life more abundantly and walk in the purposes for which they were created. Write or call 832-566-2001 for more information and follow Mark on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/MARKMCCRAY and http://www.twitter.com/LiveBigDieEmpty and http://www.twitter.com/TheKoholeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment