Kind of jumping straight to the point here... I want to share a few tips and tricks with you that are easy to use but also easy to forget to use. Check these out!
Remember, if you like these and want more, check out The Expert Excellence Webinar (c) - Position Yourself, Promote and Profit as an Expert on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)! In fact, YOU NEED to be a part of this training. Your career needs it!
1. Increase your "Likes" on your page! You can email all of your non-Facebook contacts and invite them to "Like" your Facebook fan or business page! Here's how:
- Click on "Build Audience" to the upper right once you are on your business page.
- You will see a menu of options. Click on "Invite E-mail Contacts"
- You will see options to contact your Yahoo!, Comcast, AOL and other address books there. Click on one (Yahoo!, for example) and follow the instructions to import your contacts.
- You can also contact up to 5000 people from your Outlook Address Book if you choose "Other Tools" and upload your Outlook address book. LinkedIn is one of your options, as well! You will have to "Export" your contacts from those sources first, but it's not too hard. Good luck!
2. Get a better name! Use this link to shorten your web domains on Facebook: http://facebook.com/username It makes you much easier to find and gives you a sharper online image.
3. Upgrade your graphics! Do you see most of the graphics on my blog? They cost my $5 each through Fiverr.com and were all done in 2-3 days. I'm happy to have upgraded my visual presentations! Now I'll get someone who knows Wordpress to work on the entire blog. But that's for another day! If you want to go a level higher, I recommend LogoLoft.com. I've used them a few times with great results!
4. Harvest your content! Did you know you can download a copy of everything you've ever posted on Facebook? I just did and I have a file of all my Status Updates, etc since 2008! This is a great thing because I am going to be able to go back and capture some of the best stuff for use in my blogs and other writings!
5. Measure your influence! I might be the last person to have discovered this, but if you add Klout for Google Chrome to your browser (assuming you use Chrome, as I do) it shows you everyone's Klout score as you Tweet. Your's too! They say "What gets measured gets done" and this is a simple way to measure your impact.
6. Join a community! FINALLY....Join my Expert Excellence Facebook Page! If you are a writer, speaker, coach, trainer, author or ANYTHING that fits into the "Expert" market space, you need to be a part of this group! Nothing against motivational quotes and scriptures, but that's not what this group is for. This group is all about "shop talk" and exchanging tips, resources, etc. that will HELP YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS.
Please recommend it to someone else for whom you think it will be a great resource! Also read down the page a little...there is some great content and advice on the page and more is coming! The philosophy of the page is simple...if you know where the water is, point it out to other thirsty folks!!!
7. Invest in learning a strategy! In case you missed it, I created this training webinar for you complete with the video, full MP3 audio and e-book for you to purchase and download today! I've got a lot more to share with you!
You will learn
- Where to find your current and prospective clients on the internet.
- How to brand yourself, your products and your services.
- How to build and maintain a relationship online.
- How to optimize your visibility on the internet.
- How to convey your expertise in order to build client confidence in you.
- How to manage your social media effort in a consistent way.
- And much, much more!! There is too much information in this training to summarize here!
Order now by instant download via PayLoadz!
Available for a limited time for only
You will learn strategies to project your status and positioning as an expert so you can PROFIT from helping more PEOPLE! Get this valuable resource with the video, audio MP3 and e-book now! You can't afford to miss these insights, strategies and tactics!
To your success!
Mark Anthony McCray helps people live on PURPOSE, achieve higher PERFORMANCE and experience true PROSPERITY. Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you don't miss a thing and forward this to a friend if you found it helpful. All material © Copyright, Mark Anthony McCray unless otherwise noted!
He can be reached in the following ways:
For more information on Mark as a speaker or presenter check out http://livebigdieempty.blogspot.com/p/about-mark_29.html