Blogroll

8/10/13

Introducing the Live Big Die Empty: Peak Personal Performance Group

Can I share with you the single BEST thing I ever did regarding my dreams and goals? I WROTE them and got 100% CLARITY on what was important to me... what was truly in my heart. Since doing that my life has been ON FIRE so much it's scary to me sometimes. EVERY single day God is honoring my clarity by moving at least one area forward in ways I could never have predicted or even asked. I want to help you experience the same movement!


If YOU need this kind of help and more when it comes to getting clarity and getting UNSTUCK, you need to join this group by clicking the image below! Only $49.99 per month to receive group coaching from Mark Anthony McCray of Live BIG Die Empty Training & Development. This is an unbelievable chance to work closely with a coach and peers who can help you supercharge your progress in life, ministry, personal development and more!

I conduct two private coaching calls per month.  They are each recorded and available for download after the call has been completed.  Attendance isn't mandatory.  I know you will have meetings that you will miss.  However, if you are on the call you will be able to interact and ask questions and share your feedback with me and the entire group.  I've found that it works out well for everyone and accelerates growth.

One of the great things you get by being a part of the group is accountability and that truly is a key to greater success.


I am limiting participation to keep the group intimate and focused. Claim your spot today!  Our group coaching call is posted inside the group.




Two one-hour coaching calls every month 
Monthly Subscription Fee: $49.99 
(Must Sign up for Auto-Pay)
No obligation.  You can cancel at any time

Previous assignments are already posted in the Private Group area so you can get started right away.  You will be directed to the private group area to get instructions for joining the teleclass.  Join me and let's get started moving you forward!

All of the most successful people (in every field) have coaches. Do you?

If not, you are not doing everything you can do to achieve your dreams, visions and purposes. Period. It only takes one right idea at the right time to change your entire life. If you could learn new exercises, techniques and strategies for planning your life, building a business, increasing your income and understanding your purpose, would it be worth the price of a meal?

I ask clients to read this before we begin working together to allow you to better understand my approach to coaching and to help you get the most out of the experience.



What is group coaching?

Group coaching is a great way to experience professional Life Coaching at a fraction of the cost of individual coaching, through a group setting. Individuals can benefit through sharing, learning from the successes and challenges of other members, forming relationships and experiencing synergy from the group.


Group coaching works by utilizing the power of one-on-one coaching with group support. Learn how you can overcome your challenges which will increase your ability to reach your goals, through the power of connecting with a professional coach and other group members who will lend support and ideas in a non-judgmental, safe and confidential environment.


Coaching is not counseling or therapy or consulting. A coach leads the sessions and partners with group members so that they discover their own answers and develop their own techniques for learning the best way to achieve what they want and what they are each capable of as individuals. Because group coaching is based on creating synergy from the group and forming trusting relationships, a commitment to the program and assignments is required. Participation by all members is vital for group coaching to be effective and to provide synergy to all involved. Participants share their challenges, members provide feedback, brainstorm possibilities and the coach helps move everyone forward by helping to form action plans and provide accountability to all.

Group Coaching May Be For You If:

  • You are truly committed to making a shift from settling on an ordinary life and moving into greater opportunities of fulfillment....
  • You have the drive and the desire to make a change for the better in your life right now....
  • You are open to explore your awareness of yourself and be willing and committed to stretch out of your comfort zone along with other supportive group members...

I'm launching the Peak Personal Performance Group NOW but membership is limited.

When some people hear people like me talk about discovering their purpose and walking in it, all they get is FRUSTRATED!! They become frustrated because they either don't think they have a special, God-given purpose or they simply don't know how to discover it. I can relate to that. I've been there.

I want you to join me in this group because I want to work with you until you are able to answer for yourself...

  • What is my purpose?
  • How can I know it for sure?
  • I know my purpose, but I feel stuck. What can I do?
  • Where can I find a mentor?
  • How can I raise the money?
  • How can I earn more money?
  • I'm not sure I'm meant for anything more. Am I?

These are all great questions! I address these and more and help you move your life to the next level of productivity and fulfillment.  Use the PayPal link below to join:





Two one-hour coaching calls every month
Monthly Subscription Fee: $49.99
(Must Sign up for Auto-Pay)
No obligation.  You can cancel at any time









Mark Anthony McCray helps people live on PURPOSE, achieve higher PERFORMANCE and experience true PROSPERITY. Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you don't miss a thing and forward this to a friend if you found it helpful. All material © Copyright, Mark Anthony McCray unless otherwise noted!

He can be reached in the following ways:

Mark@LiveBIGDieEmpty.com
Phone: 281-846-5720
Twitter: @LiveBIGDieEmpty
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LiveBIGDieEmpty
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/markanthonymccray/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103149858138414160703/posts
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/markanthonymccray
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/markmccray/

Click HERE for information on Mark as a speaker or presenter and HERE to learn about coaching programs to help you realize your potential and live more prosperously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment