Blogroll

8/17/13

Who Are You? Call YOU Forth!


I feel like most people have an "inner greatness" just straining to come through to the surface.  I believe that with all my heart and mind.  I think you know it about yourself, too! I feel like I have a simple mission: to remind people of their potential for a greater life and then show them ways to get there.  That's pretty much it and I love it!

So my title to this blog is a little bit of a tease.  I think you've already got an image in your mind of you operating at your highest level! You just need to know how to get there.

Here's a tool you can use.  Like I told you on my Facebook page, I internalized a lot of negative images of myself over the last several years.  Life and some setbacks had robbed me of my confidence and even destroyed my positive self-definitions.  And while I've come a long way, I still work DAILY on reprogramming my mind. I know first hand the pain of limiting self-beliefs and how they can stagnate your life and stifle your purpose. I used to pray every day "Lord, rewire my brain! Help me to think differently!" because I knew I was operating on a level smaller than for what I was designed!

But I know I'm not alone. That's why I am so aggressive about topics such as taking action, visualization and speaking life! You don't have to be limited anymore! You can have God's best for your life and it's going to begin with a step that sometimes feels silly or unnecessary.  You've got to speak it!

You gotta believe it and speak it... it starts there. Death and life are in the power of the tongue.  Everything that you see in yourself, start calling it out!

I am successful!
I am in great shape!
I accomplish my goals!
I am a finisher!
I am a college graduate!

Whatever you see, start speaking it as specifically as you can.  Your words shape your life.  As you learn to speak life over yourself and your future, your actions will begin to line up with your new thoughts and you'll see the world itself begin to open up new pathways for you. Watch what I say! 










Mark Anthony McCray helps people live on PURPOSE, achieve higher PERFORMANCE and experience true PROSPERITY. Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you don't miss a thing and forward this to a friend if you found it helpful. All material © Copyright, Mark Anthony McCray unless otherwise noted!

He can be reached in the following ways:

Mark@LiveBIGDieEmpty.com
Phone: 281-846-5720
Twitter: @LiveBIGDieEmpty
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LiveBIGDieEmpty
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/markanthonymccray/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103149858138414160703/posts
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/markanthonymccray
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/markmccray/

Click HERE for information on Mark as a speaker or presenter and HERE to learn about coaching programs to help you realize your potential and live more prosperously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment