Blogroll

10/28/12

Would You Pay This Woman to Hold You?


Don't feel badly for her if you say no. Apparently, she's not lacking in customers.

Paying people to snuggle with you? If you ask me, it's both funny and sad at the same time. The entrepreneur in me knows it is a good business opportunity, too!

I totally believe in the "science" of touch and often hug, ask people to hug and/or hold hands when we pray at church. All of that! I even remarked this morning as I taught Bible Study that I do it because that brief touch will be the only time some people are touched by another human all week.

Bottom line: We go through a lot of effort and spend a lot of money to try to replicate some of these benefits of marriage and relationships without any risk. I know I could use a hug right now.  Maybe I should do something about that, huh?  I've got some cash around here somewhere, I think.  The Snuggery will let me choose another snuggle buddy if I want.  Even both at the same time!


One day, God is going to create someone to help me with this problem.  Oh wait...

Finally... I always appreciate your support! Consider purchasing "10 Things to Consider About a Man" to learn more about what a good man really looks like! ---> Purchase here <---

One more thing... please share this blog with your friends if it has been a blessing to you and use the box to the right of this page to subscribe.  I want to stay in touch with you!  Thank you and God bless!







0 comments:

Post a Comment