1. Read. What we become depends upon what we read. In general, my life goes better when I'm reading.
2. I can never progress unless I appreciate the assets that I already have.
3. You don't know how good you really are. Henry Ford said every man can achieve more than he thinks he can. So true.
4. Life owes you nothing. The sooner you realize that, the happier you will be. People are too entitled these days and I hate the word "deserve" with a passion! You really don't want what you deserve. You want what you're graced to receive.
5. God forgives me even while I'm whining.
6. If you want to succeed, you have to learn to live with failure.
7. Nobody makes it alone. We all need help to grow, to achieve and to recover from setbacks.
9. We are three words away from a better life: I need help.
10. Worry doesn't get you anywhere. Nothing destroys life more than fear and worry. Trust me. I know.
People don't like rules much, but there you have it. Do with those what you want.
Mark Anthony McCray helps people live on PURPOSE, achieve higher PERFORMANCE and experience true PROSPERITY. Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you don't miss a thing and forward this to a friend if you found it helpful. All material © Copyright, Mark Anthony McCray unless otherwise noted!
He can be reached in the following ways:
Click HERE for information on Mark as a speaker or presenter and HERE to learn about coaching programs to help you realize your potential and live more prosperously!