Blogroll

2/11/12

8 Keys to Achieving Higher Performance in Your Purpose: Key #6 - Get Expert Help!


I had a dream last night worth sharing because I think it will be something every person will want to consider, pray about and seek out in their own lives.

In my dream I was working on putting together a saxophone. I don't know why. I don't play the saxophone! For some reason, I wanted it. I worked every day on this thing. I was using a spare bedroom in my neighbor's house as my workshop. I would leave it over there and go home in the evenings - then come back and work on it the next day.

One day, I quit early because it was driving me crazy.

Anyway... the next morning I woke up and went over to work on building my saxophone. Louis Armstrong was sitting there doing it for me!! Yes. That Louis Armstrong. We talked while he worked. It only took a few minutes as he slung everything together and then showed me how to play a few notes. He was amazing. He took so much stress off my back and brought a smile to my face. A big cheese-eating one!



This dream reminded me of the power of EXPERT help! And that's my prayer for myself and for you today! That we would begin to seek out expert help in every area that's difficult for us and where we're struggling to make the progress we want to make. Some things don't have to take as long as they're taking us. We just need a little help from the right people.

Amen?

Looking for someone to change and empower your local business, civic or church group? Contact me right away! My calendar for the Spring and Summer is getting packed but I want to make sure I'm where I'm SUPPOSED TO BE this year and don't want you to miss a message you're SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE from me!!

Contact me here ---> MAGIC LINK!!! I work with a few people individually, as well. Here's the SUPER DUPER LIVE BIG! DIE EMPTY. link to my coaching services!

In case you're interested in being able to quickly navigate the entire series, here are the links!

Series Introduction
Key 1: Be Who You Are!
Key 2: Same Approaches = Same Results
Key 3: Change Your Associations
Key 4: The Least Appreciated Key
Key 5: Seek Favor
Key 6: Get Expert Help
Key 7: Open Your Mouth
Key 8: What Are You Afraid Of?

Please leave me your comments so I know how to serve you better!! If this was helpful, forward it to a friend. Talk to you soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment