Blogroll

4/24/12

Jim Rohn: "How to Have Your Best Year Ever"


I always did like this video and this particular teacher! He's a model for how I'm building my own business. He spoke, he wrote and he always incorporated Biblical wisdom in ways that everyone could receive. Great role model in many ways. I hope you enjoy this.



Then, if you liked it, check out my blog series entitled "8 Keys to Achieving Higher Performance in Your Purpose" and let me know what you think!

I would also be honored if you would SUBSCRIBE (using the form to the right on this blog!) and also leave me your comments so I know how to serve you better!! If this was helpful, forward it to a friend. Talk to you soon! Please subscribe and visit me on my Live BIG! Die Empty. Facebook page!!



1 comments:

Thanks for the post Jim Rohn is my main mentor of life...i have had so many good things happen since i picked up a audio program by Mr Rohn.

check out this little video i made to spread his message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edt6XFuqzjM

Post a Comment